men at large feel like they are being robbed of something when an attractive woman with a 90% chance of developing breast cancer gets a double mastectomy
what better illustration of the male sense of sexual entitlement do you need
Tegoshi and Shige doing the Ai no Matador pose at the airport.
A Badfic Bingo card to take with you to fanfiction.net! I just read one that almost hit all of these. My face hurts from laughing so much.
WARNING for some flashy things. Also, I recommend watching in HD on youtube in the medium screen, some stuff is tiny.
SOOOOOOO you’re all probably wondering where da fuq i’ve been. Well, it’s like I said: I’ve been working on my animation final.
Which is coincidentally my gift to you guys .u.
so, here u go. I’m finished and I’ll be back on the blog by tuesday.
Watch & Enjoy!
(also note there is rough animation soooo ok)
Infinite Comic Book Picspams: Red Hood and the Outlaws
Are we the best team in the world or what?!
Aidan Turner being so adorable.
Sastiel + Hands
I WAS GOING TO DRAW SOMETHING SASSY
I have a great deal of appreciation for Bilbo’s face.
- Erases female fandom nerds out of the equation almost entierly, presenting the idea that women don’t go to comic book stores, arcades, conventions, or other fandom based activities (you know, because being a nerd is totally male exclusive/that space is entirely for men) WOMEN CAN APPARENTLY BE SMART OR SOCIALLY INEPT BUT U’LL NEVER SEE 1 HAVE A LORD OF THE RINGS MARATHON LOL.
- Patronizes male nerds as a lot of pathetic dweebs that have absolutely no social conditioning and are terrified of women.
- Places female characters in emotionally abusive relationships with male characters (Sheldon/Amy is disgusting and terrible, Howard’s treatment of Bernedette is even more disgusting because he doesn’t even have the excuse of having aspergers). The show completely strips said male characters of any sort of responsibility over their actions and plays up their controlling, selfish behavior as something quirky and funny as all of the girls respond at the end of the day with an OH YOU!
- One character only exists to be the butt of racist jokes. One character only exists to be the butt of aspergers jokes.
- Laughs at the idea of loving nerdy/fandom stuff as opposed to laughing at the situations the characters get into or laughing with nerds (see: community). There is literally a laugh track moment after Sheldon says he found his N64.
- Treats it’s non nerdy main female character with a mixture of slut shame-y, idealized object of desire grossness and using her to make the point that being nerdy = being a freak (making you feel bad for her and angry that she’s used as Chuck Lorre’s mouthpiece about why being a nerd is so St00pid)
- Leaves no room for other “kinds” of nerds. In a day and age when nerdy interests are actually fairly chice, it’s strange that every nerd on the show is portrayed as pathetic and socially inept.
- Seriously you’d think this show was written in the 1960’s
- Im pretty sure that Chuck Lorre has this idea in his head that all nerds are white males with coke bottle glasses that got thrown into dumpsters in high school and think that girls are either 2spooky4u or unattainable sex objects meant to cater to their whims and desires.
This idea … it made me extremely sad and happy at the same time and I started to draw right after reading it. For me it is canon already.
Bofur head canon: At one point in his life Bofur was very much in love with a dwarf woman. She was soon pregnant and Bofur started learning how to make toys for his child, making as many as he could. Unfortunately there were complications with the birth and mother and baby did not make it. In an attempt to rid the pain Bofur felt, he sold off all the toys he made for his child, promising never to make another toy again, but the happiness his toys brought to other children made up for the pain, so he carried on making toys, giving children the happiness he would have given his own child.And that is how he became a toymaker.